Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Down time

It's odd. I know I'm supposed to be busy. I'm supposed to be doing something right now, but weirdly, I find that I have a bit of free time. It's a little unsettling 'coz I keep thinking that there's something I'm forgetting. So something's not getting done. Damn this sense of responsibility.

I had a mini-meltdown last night. A few things were falling through, and I felt like I was losing control over things that I was supposed to have control over. "I'm dropping the ball!" I wailed to H, "I DON'T DROP THE BALL." All he could do was rub my arm and tell me things were going to be OK.

It's the second sign that I really, truly need a break. Holy Week isn't a long way off, and I shall be embracing it when it arrives. I just want to stop thinking and organizing and scheduling and booking and carrying objects that are way too heavy for someone of my size.

On an unrelated note (or perhaps it's still part of my whole idea of escape), I'm rarin' to join Amazing Race Asia 2, but haven't been able to find a partner. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home