Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, March 05, 2007

Good enough to eat

I got this yummy-looking cupcake pendant from our ed assistant/beadlady, Angeli. It's too cute, I swear. It's made of clay, so these babies are literally cupcakes baked in the oven! She's even got other "flavors," but Carl insisted that the one with pink frosting is "so me." And since I couldn't make up my own mind, I took his word for it. Haha.

Angeli makes a bunch of other unique clay accessories--so they're not your usual run-of-the-mill Quiapo beads. If you'd like to see more of her stuff, check out her multiply account. Craving for a similar pendant? Text her, 0915-5615586.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger moonpool said...

    Looks yummy. Kind of hard to wear around kids though, they might eat it off me. LOL. :P

     
  • At 7:52 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Imagine if it smelled like cupcakes! Mmmmm.

     
  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger moonpool said...

    Makes me remember those yummy smelling erasers we used to buy in elementary. Hehe.

     
  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    uuyyy someone's in nostalgia mood here ah... hehehe!! but yeah, the pendant's really cute... i'm checking out her multiply and she has a lot of cute designs pa pala... hey ill use your name in vain when i place my orders ah... hahahaha!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Hahaha. "Use my name in vain"...dyosa na pala ako ngayon!

     
  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    hahahaha!!! pero aminin mo... gusto mo noh??? hehehehehhehe!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home