Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bikini kong itim

In the spirit of "if you build it, they will come," I bought two two-pieces this week! I've been itching (nay, dying) to go to the beach to remind my skin of what the sun feels like and what a tan actually is. There are a couple of planned beach trips, but I really dunno if they're going to push through. But oh well. I'm hoping Fate will smile down on me and throw a trip or two my way for being all girl-scouty (you know, prepared).

I bought a semi-sporty two-piece a few days ago, for the planned Ultimate beach trip. It isn't one of those Adidas types for beach volleyball or anything, but it feels a bit more secure than my usual halter-types. It's more pa-active than pa-glam. Haha. It's so cute--it's nautical inspired, so the top's got dark-blue-and-white stripes. The dark blue bottom looks like a pair of boy shorts/trunks with slits on the sides. These things were mix-and-match, and I was so tempted to pull an Independence Day-inspired outfit and get the red-and-white top to go with the dark blue bottom. I think I'll buy me a pair of red flipflops instead. And maybe a sailor hat. Haha. Now all I need is a yacht...

And today, perhaps to make myself feel better for having to work on a Saturday despite having the blasted flu (I have no appetite. Me!!!), I got another bikini, this time more glam. The top's a black-and-white striped one with a keyhole, the bottom's plain black with striped ties. I know, I'm in my 20s and this is the time to wear crazy colors. But I couldn't resist this set's appeal.

I think I'll buy another one at the end of summer, when all the swimsuits will be on sale. Hmmm, I could be spending my hard-earned money on other stuff, but what can I say? I love dem bikinis.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it would be nice to see you wearing your bikinis. put it on and show it off!

     
  • At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah put it on baby!

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    beach trip!!!!

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    malapit na ang beach trip!!! woohoo!!!

    (btw who posted those first 2 comments?? labo ah...)

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Lei, tara, tara, tara!

    Gladys, palagi akong natatawa sa comments mo. Hahaha. But yeah, my question exactly! Concepcion, ikaw ba yan? O Angeli? Hehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home