Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random thoughts

In the past couple of weeks, about three people have said that I'm competitive. To which I reply, "I'm not competitive. I just like to win." Haha.

Yeah, yeah, semantics. But really, I can have fun even when I'm not winning. Honest. Though I have been evaluating whether I'm a bit too Monica Geller for my own good...

~*~*~*~

Been planning a few trips for the year, and it's got me thinking about my favorite travel memories. Will blog about that one of these days.

~*~*~*~

One day, I'm gonna start me my own carpet shop. The frustration began when Mumsy and I were hunting for a new rug for our living area. We couldn't find a ready-made plain khaki or green one. What is it with these stores and their obsession with tacky prints? (If you've seen the carpets out in the market lately, you'll understand.) Plain is good. Prints are fine, as long as they're simple or, at the very least, tasteful!

My grand plan is to one day go up to Ilocos and have a lovely striped black-and-white inabel rug made for me. Then I'll commission someone to make a whole bunch of simple inabel rugs that I could sell in Manila--I'll meet a demand and help the Ilocos inabel industry.

(And zen I vil rule ze vorld!)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    you forgot to put in the diabolical laugh..

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger decorator said...

    talking about rugs...

    susuportahan kita dyan... ng buong-buo!!!!

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Let's start our home store na! Sa 'yo ang bed and bath, kay Is 'yung tableware, kay Coni 'yung wrappers!

    (And ve vil rule ze vorld! Mwahahaha!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home