Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scenes from M&M 2009


(Clockwise from top left) Bumbum buddies--me with Peng's "beyonce"; Gali's freaky-ass act; Warriors--Cheng's back!; my last league day as a single girl

So. I got home from girls' night out at 5:30 am, still kind of buzzed after having a bit to drink. I jumped in the shower, packed my stuff, and was picked up by Fel (aka Kapitan Dukot) at 6:30 am to go to Alabang for the Malakas at Maganda finals! I had to play one crucial game that day, and tried to figure out how on earth I was going to do it when I hadn't slept since the night before. Lo and behold, I had a couple of blocks, assists, and points! I therefore conclude that no sleep and alcohol = a good game! P.S. We won that game, and we thus retained our original ranking. Yay!



Pool B champs Circus; Pool A champs Askalz and runners-up Chopacabras

Our "sister" team Circus won the Pool B championship, and we stayed to watch the Pool A finals--it was Askalz vs. Roaches/Chopacabras, D vs. Galile-oh and Teammate. Askalz emerged victorious, but the Ipis succeeded in giving everyone one hell of an LSS. "I want nobody, nobody but you *clap clap clap clap*..."

I ran some errands, went home, showered, and didn't even get to rest before I headed out to the party.


(Clockwise from top left) With Lolo D (D: "Lola ka." T: "At least hindi nirarayuma tuhod ko." D: "At least champion kami." Hahaha); surrounded by PUA's hot men;with Teammate/Indie Rakstar God X; lurve this bebeh girls pic! I'm not singkit for once; with my pretty teammates and new Warrior Mark

Slept at 4:30 am on Sunday. Forty-four hours straight with no sleep. Hmmm. Maybe I do have the stamina to do the whole motherhood thang after all. Eventually.

(All photos stolen! Ahehe. Click to enlarge.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger crickette inserto said...

    tish a camp friend nina buenaflor plays ultimate frisbee also... u know her?

     
  • At 7:52 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    I know a Nina, but not sure if her last name is Buenaflor. Skinny, runs really fast? If so, yup, I know her! It's hell guarding her. Haha.

     
  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger crickette inserto said...

    that's her all right!!!
    haha, she left camp when u and v were -- bwahaha!

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    nobody nobody but you!

     
  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    @Crickette...noo nee noo... Hahaha. I'm with her now in Dumaguete!

    @Lei, grabe, ilang beses ko nang narinig na pinapatugtog dito 'yan! But everyone sings, "I want your body your body, not you"! Haha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home