Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, November 20, 2009

"And you're the werewolf girl..."

Thanks to the folks at OK! Magazine (who, earlier this year, gave me a free courtside seat to see Kobe) for giving me a free ticket to the premiere of...



Woohoo! I intended to watch New Moon after the crowds had gone, but when the opportunity to see it first presented itself, I just couldn't let it pass me by.


A blurred pic of me and Coni from her mobile phone, taken outside the cinema

I am not a die-hard Twilight fan, but it's pretty cool that I got to watch it. So yay! And I must say, it was much better than the first. I like how they interpreted the book. There were a couple of cheesy scenes but whatevs. And it is totally a Jacob Show! I was indifferent before, but I am now officially on Team Jacob! Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Wala bang Team Jasper? Siya kaya yung coolest of the Cullens. LOL.

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Coni (the one in the photo) was so smitten with Jasper. Hehe. Enjoy!:)

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger crickette inserto said...

    me? i still cant decide!
    pero team edward nlang!
    i just like jacob's body... wahahahaahaha!

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Yay may Team Jasper! I like that Jasper had a southern drawl in the movie. I also like the very very hunky wolf pack. :P

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger CaseyCakes said...

    team jacob! yey! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home