Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just a few more hours...

People who think my job is glamorous are so misguided. Haha. I blog about the fun stuff, sure, but really, it's not an endless romp. The past few days have been especially stressful, enough for me to sometimes wish that I just had a pile of management letters to edit and a newsletter to put together. I am so welcoming this coming break with open arms (and will be reluctant to let it go).

I'm not complaining. (Yeah, right.) Just wanted to let the people who are trudging through the busy season know that life outside the ol' buildings on Ayala isn't perfect either.

MC4 Disc Devils, I'm itching to play. Abandon dem financial statements for just one evening and let's head on over to Urda!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger mignac said...

    ditto with us photogs. ano kala nila sa trabaho namin, puro hot chicks and exotic locations? well, sometimes. hahaha.

    but still, it's a lot of sweat and hard work. sometimes i want to complain (and i do!) but i really shouldn't.

    ika nga ng isang malupit ng basketbolista,"thanks god nalang." or something like that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home