Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I guess I was nice this year...

...because Santa Baby sure was good to me! Presenting my latest toy--my new iPod Nano! Woohoo!

OK, so I cheated and got this photo off the Net, plus mine is actually silver, but was too excited that I didn't want to wait til I could take a picture and post. Being a non-techie who's generally averse to spending oodles of money (unless it's to spoil H. Haha), I would probably never buy myself an iPod, even though I know it would be totally useful in the gym, or when I practice or choreo. (Hello, I'm still using my 3510 or whatever that Nokia phone is, because hey, it still functions!) So H, being the Best Boyfriend Ever that he is, went and got me one!

More on Christmas in another post. Just finished downloading the latest iTunes and have to figure out how this thing works. Haha. Merry Christmas!

P.S. I love you, H! And for the record, it's not just 'coz of the iPod! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home