Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Jump, Tisha, Jump!


Photo by Fel. Booty by the Almighty! (Although ice cream probably had something to do with it as well. Haha.)

Tisha reporting live from QC after four glorious days in sunny (sometimes painfully so) Boracay. The tourney was alright; Dragons are champions yet again. Marc Nelson was there, but we all got a crush on a hot girl from HK with mad skillz (she throws a mean forehand). For the most part, we had fun at the parties (hedonism comes with the whole Boracay package, but I was a mere spectator). I just loved chillin' with my teammates. Lots of new quotable quotes, words to be added to the Warriors' Dictionary, and great memories!

Will post a lengthy recap soon. I just wanted to upload that fab photo by Fel first. I'm not skinny but I don't give a crap. Haha. I just love the composition--the sun, the water shooting from my toes, the height of my jump, no matter how formless it is. Although my ballerina friends would be scandalized.

For now, I gotta crash. Went straight from partying to breakfast to the airport. Last time I did that was Bintan two years ago, and it hasn't gotten any easier! I. Am. Out.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home