Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy, beautiful

That's what my life has been like the past couple of weeks. I have been skipping to the beat of Possibility, Options, and Gratitude. This last weekend alone, there was so much to be thankful for:
  • My friends' wedding
  • Our free Valentine date (yes, we were able to make it!)
  • Our Valentine weekend camping trip (which totally rocked)
  • My team's elimination-round win (semi-finals, here we come!)
  • A better understanding of myself and what I want
  • A greater appreciation for my husband, who amazes me more and more as each day passes
Will be blogging in detail soon. As soon as I catch my breath and manage to find a bit more time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home