Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you wanna know a secret?

The Secret actually works!



I read it a couple of years ago and started rereading it recently when I was feeling all negative. And boy, did things turn around! It's little things and big things and everything in between, for example: On Sunday til Monday, I was seriously craving for fro yo. Then Monday, while waiting for friends, a lady handed me a card for free yogurt at a newly opened store! And I've been thinking about Boracay...and all of a sudden, I got an email saying I had a free trip lined up! Completely out of the blue. (Can't make it coz the dates are wrong though...perhaps I should've been more specific. But still!)

I know skeptics might think it's all coincidence, but seriously, if you multiply those events by ten (which is pretty much what I've experienced in the last overwhelming couple of weeks), you kind of start to believe. I know some people think it's new age-y and all that. And maybe it is. But don't knock it til you've tried it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home