Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, September 04, 2009

Last night as a single girl

I'll miss...

...the house I grew up in.
...that heavy-ass sliding door I try to quietly open whenever I come home at an ungodly hour.
...Winnie, who knows where everything is, and who knows exactly what I mean when I ask her to pack stuff.
...having a trusty driver.
...the security I feel when my dad's home.
...sleeping beside my mom.
...my name.

But I'll love...

...the new house, albeit rented, that we have yet to decorate.
...hearing the door when my husband comes home.
...having someone I can totally trust and depend on.
...the security I'll feel, with my husband's arms around me.
...waking up beside the love of my life.
...my new name, my new life, this big adventure.

Tisha Alvarez, signing off.

But I will be Tish the Dish for life!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger Beauty For A Living said...

    oh, you'll love married life!

     
  • At 11:05 PM , Blogger crickette inserto said...

    u'll be awesome tisha...
    even with new name!

    :P

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger CaseyCakes said...

    congratulations in advance! :)

     
  • At 8:46 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    What?! You got married!? LOL.

    It was a beautiful wedding, Tish. Fun party, too. Hihi. :) Best wishes to you and H.

     
  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    @The Beauty Writer, I am super loving it!

    @Crickette, I still have to get used to it!

    @KC, thank you!

    @Lei, thank you! I'm so touched that people thought it was beautiful! Hope you had fun!:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home