Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Lucky 9




Nine years ago, I got the surprise of my life when H removed my blindfold and I found myself at ASSOC, surrounded by candles and the ASSOC boys. They serenaded me with "The Promise," and H gave me a bunch of flowers and sang "I love you."

Three months and one day ago, I walked down the aisle as the choir sang "The Promise."

Today, I woke up beside the love of my life. As anniversaries go, this day might have been unremarkable: We stayed home as our furniture guy made us a TV console and a coffee table, cooked and ate a simple but absolutely delish pork steak lunch, went to mass, and went on a run with the cool December air in our faces. It seemed mundane--except for the fact that we are now husband and wife.

Today, I am thankful for my husband who, for nine years, has been proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home